Our filter has been mentioned in the Polish Forbes. The article describes that the filter can absorb all 33 prioritized substances from the EU amongst several other substances. The filter is low maintenance and the initial investment cost is mininimal compared to other equivalent solutions.
- Swedrop AB at the Global Entrepreneur Summit 2019. May 23, 2019
- Swedrop filters find use in and out of the drain. January 7, 2019
- Uppsala University and the Ångström Laboratory study PFOS/PFAS January 7, 2019
- Swedrop included in HBV contract September 21, 2018
- Swedrop storm water filters will be exhibiting at VA-mässan in Jönköping, September 25-27. September 4, 2018