Our filter has been mentioned in the Polish Forbes. The article describes that the filter can absorb all 33 prioritized substances from the EU amongst several other substances. The filter is low maintenance and the initial investment cost is mininimal compared to other equivalent solutions.
- Swedrop AB will participate in CEWP-2017 which takes place in Turku, Finland this year. September 20, 2017
- All the world was represented att the World Water Week in Stockholm. September 11, 2017
- Swedrop AB will exhibit at World Water Week July 31, 2017
- S:t Eriks AB and Swedrop AB have entered into an agreement. June 15, 2017
- Swedrop storm water filters have now been assigned RSK-number June 15, 2017