We are happy to announce that Swedrop has entered into a partnership with DT-recycling. They are a fast growing provider of environmental services. Now we have decided to work together for a cleaner stormwater. DT-recycling will act as preferred supplier of managing the life cycle of our filters, from deployment to destruction. The Swedrop filter is easily installed in the drain and dramatically changes the approach and cost structure of cleaning stormwater as close to the emission source as possible – right in the drain. We are looking forward to working together with DT-recycling.
- Swedrop AB will participate in CEWP-2017 which takes place in Turku, Finland this year. September 20, 2017
- All the world was represented att the World Water Week in Stockholm. September 11, 2017
- Swedrop AB will exhibit at World Water Week July 31, 2017
- S:t Eriks AB and Swedrop AB have entered into an agreement. June 15, 2017
- Swedrop storm water filters have now been assigned RSK-number June 15, 2017