We have today entered into a co-operation with Malmberg Miljöhantering. Malmberg is a family owned company with a record of more than 100 years of successful operation. They are well-known for their innovative and customer focused services within the environmental sector. We are delighted that they have chosen Swedrop as a partner and supplier of filters for stormwater drains and look forward to working with them and their clients towards a better management of our limited water resources.
- Swedrop AB at the Global Entrepreneur Summit 2019. May 23, 2019
- Swedrop filters find use in and out of the drain. January 7, 2019
- Uppsala University and the Ångström Laboratory study PFOS/PFAS January 7, 2019
- Swedrop included in HBV contract September 21, 2018
- Swedrop storm water filters will be exhibiting at VA-mässan in Jönköping, September 25-27. September 4, 2018