Swedrop AB will participate in CEWP-2017 which takes place in Turku, Finland this year. A number of meetings with companies from China and the Nordics are pre-booked and we look forward to many exiting ad-hoc contacts as well. Storm water quality is rising on the environmental agenda. Participants from Sweden are companies and the Ministry of Environmental Affairs, headed by Karolina Skog.
- Stena recycling are evaluating Swedrop storm water filter January 10, 2018
- Swedrop will be exhibited at World Efficiency Paris, December 12 -14. December 7, 2017
- Swedrop AB at Aquatech 2017 October 24, 2017
- Swedrop AB will participate in CEWP-2017 which takes place in Turku, Finland this year. September 20, 2017
- All the world was represented att the World Water Week in Stockholm. September 11, 2017