Today we went to Sysav, a Swedish recycling company and installed eight filters. Before the filters were installed in the drain, the drains were cleaned by Spolpågarna. Together with Sysav, we will continuously take tests on the stormwater that has been filtered by the Swedrop filter before it enters the recipient. We are looking forward to receive some valuable data from field tests.
- Stena recycling are evaluating Swedrop storm water filter January 10, 2018
- Swedrop will be exhibited at World Efficiency Paris, December 12 -14. December 7, 2017
- Swedrop AB at Aquatech 2017 October 24, 2017
- Swedrop AB will participate in CEWP-2017 which takes place in Turku, Finland this year. September 20, 2017
- All the world was represented att the World Water Week in Stockholm. September 11, 2017