Today we went to Sysav, a Swedish recycling company and installed eight filters. Before the filters were installed in the drain, the drains were cleaned by Spolpågarna. Together with Sysav, we will continuously take tests on the stormwater that has been filtered by the Swedrop filter before it enters the recipient. We are looking forward to receive some valuable data from field tests.
- Swedrop AB will participate in CEWP-2017 which takes place in Turku, Finland this year. September 20, 2017
- All the world was represented att the World Water Week in Stockholm. September 11, 2017
- Swedrop AB will exhibit at World Water Week July 31, 2017
- S:t Eriks AB and Swedrop AB have entered into an agreement. June 15, 2017
- Swedrop storm water filters have now been assigned RSK-number June 15, 2017