Today we went to Sysav, a Swedish recycling company and installed eight filters. Before the filters were installed in the drain, the drains were cleaned by Spolpågarna. Together with Sysav, we will continuously take tests on the stormwater that has been filtered by the Swedrop filter before it enters the recipient. We are looking forward to receive some valuable data from field tests.
- Swedrop AB at the Global Entrepreneur Summit 2019. May 23, 2019
- Swedrop filters find use in and out of the drain. January 7, 2019
- Uppsala University and the Ångström Laboratory study PFOS/PFAS January 7, 2019
- Swedrop included in HBV contract September 21, 2018
- Swedrop storm water filters will be exhibiting at VA-mässan in Jönköping, September 25-27. September 4, 2018