We are happy to announce that Swedrop has entered into a partnership with DT-recycling. They are a fast growing provider of environmental services. Now we have decided to work together for a cleaner stormwater. DT-recycling will act as preferred supplier of managing the life cycle of our filters, from deployment to destruction. The Swedrop filter is easily installed in the drain and dramatically changes the approach and cost structure of cleaning stormwater as close to the emission source as possible – right in the drain. We are looking forward to working together with DT-recycling.
- Swedrop in collaboration with the Ångström Laboratory on absorbents for PFOS/PFAS January 24, 2020
- Swedrop AB at the Global Entrepreneur Summit 2019. May 23, 2019
- Swedrop filters find use in and out of the drain. January 7, 2019
- Uppsala University and the Ångström Laboratory study PFOS/PFAS January 7, 2019
- Swedrop included in HBV contract September 21, 2018