Swedrop AB will participate in CEWP-2017 which takes place in Turku, Finland this year. A number of meetings with companies from China and the Nordics are pre-booked and we look forward to many exiting ad-hoc contacts as well. Storm water quality is rising on the environmental agenda. Participants from Sweden are companies and the Ministry of Environmental Affairs, headed by Karolina Skog.
- Swedrop in collaboration with the Ångström Laboratory on absorbents for PFOS/PFAS January 24, 2020
- Swedrop AB at the Global Entrepreneur Summit 2019. May 23, 2019
- Swedrop filters find use in and out of the drain. January 7, 2019
- Uppsala University and the Ångström Laboratory study PFOS/PFAS January 7, 2019
- Swedrop included in HBV contract September 21, 2018