Storm water pollution along roads and highways is well known and a big problem. Especially for bridges, where oil, heavy metals, PAH and more, is discharged into the flowing water below. The Swedrop solution is now beeing evaluated in South Korea, as an efficient and cost effective remedie.
- Swedrop in collaboration with the Ångström Laboratory on absorbents for PFOS/PFAS January 24, 2020
- Swedrop AB at the Global Entrepreneur Summit 2019. May 23, 2019
- Swedrop filters find use in and out of the drain. January 7, 2019
- Uppsala University and the Ångström Laboratory study PFOS/PFAS January 7, 2019
- Swedrop included in HBV contract September 21, 2018