On Thursday and Friday last week we exhibited at the VattenAvloppKretslopp conference at Karlstad CCC. The conference had interesting seminars which pin pointed that it is urgent to work with the quality of stormwater. The speakers at the seminars talked about how municipalities are working more and more with the management of stormwater and addressing the issue that most stormwater is not treated before it enters a near by stream or is released close to our beaches where we sim.
- Swedrop in collaboration with the Ångström Laboratory on absorbents for PFOS/PFAS January 24, 2020
- Swedrop AB at the Global Entrepreneur Summit 2019. May 23, 2019
- Swedrop filters find use in and out of the drain. January 7, 2019
- Uppsala University and the Ångström Laboratory study PFOS/PFAS January 7, 2019
- Swedrop included in HBV contract September 21, 2018